Saturday, September 23, 2006

Week 1 in Recap

After a tiring first week at my new job, with the triple threat night events of Lancel, Corum, and Marks & Spencer (and returning home at 12am consecutively), I'm finally home writing this as I'm watching 'The Ultimate Fighter 4' (Episode 3).

It has been a real roller coaster of emotions this past week. Being in a new place, I guess I needed to adjust myself and adapt to the new wnvironment and colleagues. It's totally different from CO in many ways. Back to the roller coaster, it was like 1 minute I'd feel great at my new position, and the other minute experiencing depression, and a feeling of dis-attachment. It was times like those when I remember having people like the CO clique around me. Sigh.

Have been learning abit, although sometimes I wish I could have lunches like how I used to. Haven't really 'cliqued' much yet this week as there were many events going on which meant half of the team to be away most of the time. An intern (Sam), a rather entertaining fellow has been my lunch buddy for the past few days. I was shocked to find out that he is actually 'my first ever crush's(from Primary School)' younger brother! =)

The latter part of the week has been alot better than the former. And today, I've finally got my FIRST 'project'! Nadia and I are teaming up to handle the Celebrity Fitness account. My project will be on the 'Miss Malaysia/Earth 2006 touring Celebrity Fitness' which will happen next Tuesday. It better go well ;).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bry, you go gambate, k? Hey, u handling Celebrity Fitness account???? *winks. Am sure u'll have fun as you learn. -Sharon.

Anonymous said...

:( Lancel event...u didnt invite the 3 of us!!! We might get free handbags wei...