Monday, January 15, 2007

The First Low Down Of '07

I suddenly fell ill mid last week. It wasn't the usual sickness of mine where my nose would be exploding every ten seconds. This time my nose was more or less dry. Struck a high fever, dizzyness, and cough. Geez. What the hell happened? Was sick the following five days. Today is the sixth day. I seem to be fine now. Not 100%, but functional.
Coming back to work today is a little...ok, pretty damn depressing. Why? Let's see.
  • missed a whole week of gym
  • been trapped in my own home
  • missed Becky & Wei Wei's last days at work
  • missed the office belated Christmas party
Bloody hell.

2 comments:

maerya said...

yeah, i missed whole week at gym too. but now cutting down makanz n doing weights at home before sleep and after bangun pagi. hehehe...

Bry™ said...

sigh. am feeling slightly better now.