Thursday, September 13, 2007

San Fran Double Shot

Yesterday evening during a day out with Cherry and Lisa (it's work ok..), we ended the day with a visit to Lot 10's San Francisco Coffee. Hmm..can't recall when's the last time I set foot in SFC. While ordering our drinks, Lis pointed out one of their new fruity drinks, namely 'Berry Bryz'. Heh. Had to order it and have a go at my nicksake drink. Not surprisingly, it was good and lives up to its name. *wink*

This morning while waiting for my colleagues and bosses to arrive at a meeting in Menara Citibank, I patronized the SFC there and had a 'Coffee of the day'. Hmm.. That's two visits within 24 hours. Hmm.. I wonder if it was some mind trick that made me go there again, or maybe it was just convenient. Hmm..


In other news, 7-11 is now serving Fergie juice.

D to the E to the LICIOUS *Fergalicious*

No comments: