Monday, June 30, 2008

The New Guy

That’s me. After a wonderful 21 months, I have left my post as PR Exec at RAPR Mileage Communications to brave other challenges. I am now ‘the new guy’ at FJ Benjamin (M).

I notice a recurring pattern with my ‘job-hop’ choices. The following is an estimated ‘round trip’ mileage count from home to my workplaces.

Home - Cinema Online = <20km | Petrol = Rm1.72 p/litre
Home – RAPR = 30km (+ RM3.20 toll) | Petrol = Rm1.92 p/litre
Home – FJ Benjamin = 50km (+ RM3.20 toll) | Petrol = Rm2.70 p/litre

=/

4 comments:

McAllie said...

Perhaps u can cut costs by carpooling! :P I wonder who works around there that you can share the journey with.. hmmmm

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk .. allison allison... =P Will you guys pass by mont kiara???? =PpPpp

Bry™ said...

;)

~ 小狗 ~ said...

Bry, not sure if you noticed the signs, but every time you change job, the fuel price seems to go up! Maybe it's time you stay put at one same place? :P