Monday, July 21, 2008

Hennessy Artistry w Flo Rida

Hennessy Artistry w PopShuvit, Machi, Flo Rida, etc was a sweet ass event!~ Hennessy all nite long baby! Big woots to the event team and the guy that got me tix, my main man Ni P of Hitz.fm. ;)

*chants*

I LOVE HENNESSY~! I DRINK HENNESSY!

The performers were great! Even though I honestly havent heard og Machi nor Flo Rida's other songs, they 'crunk' things up in da house. Pardon my street talk. Fo shizzle.

Little did I know that I was gonna bump into 2007's Miss Hypertune runner-up, Ms. Natalie Fong

~wOOt.

Had to down a few shots of liquid courage before gathering enough to approach her. I ended up looking like a red-faced doofus.~ Oh well. Better a pic than none at all. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol.

Bet the pic is up on your cubicle rite now!