Sunday, August 24, 2008

Men's Health/Shape Magazine Run '08

After some work colleagues decided to drop out of the run (except Samantha), I got Mei Su & Soon Min aka Ethan to take up the empty spots and join the run. It's actually the first 'marathon' I've participated in.

5 kms is the distance in the 'fun run' category (with our runner's number starting with 'F'). Took me about a month plus in the gym training for this and it really paid off. I finished the course just below 30 mins and came in as one of the first twenty. =D

Freebies, 'super yummy' Milo in a truck, finishing the course in due time, and 1901 Hot Dogs as post running food made it a really fun morning.

I wonder when the next marathon thingy will be. :)

All the "F"-atty fun runners (including myself behind the camera) getting ready for the rolling start

Soon Min aka Ethan getting some facial tips from a Lab Series semi-dude

'Kaki Sampai Mati' of the Nokia Wireless Adventure 07 fame

Some tourists helping their bus driver by lifting a Proton Wira off the ground to avoid scraping the hell out of it. I believe it got dented anyway. (My car was metres away!)

No comments: