Monday, February 05, 2007

Brycentral Mobile v2.0

Brycentral Mobile

About a month ago, I accidently shattered my Sony Ericcson P900's screen while playing with parallel bars at a park near Maria's house during her 'tunang-ing' makan. Sigh. After consulting the Sony Ericcson shop, they said it would cost RM695 to repair it. After almost deciding to do it, I changed my mind and got myself a new 'used' phone.


Brycentral Mobile (aka Chloe)

Bought the XDA Mini from Gadgets Junction in Subang Parade a few weeks ago for RM1200 (inclusive of a leather case and 1GB SD card). Pretty good I guess. MeiSu had to haggle with the guy in order for us to get the best condition one there. There were about 20-odd XDA Minis lying around with kinks and dents. Luckily MeiSu was there to save the day. :) I miss my P900. It's still functional albeit the screen. Anyone wanna fork out 700 bucks for a P900?

No comments: