Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Green Tea Incident

Looks like green tea has other benefits as well. Late December last year (2006), during one of the lazy hazy days at work, catastrophe struck. I spilled almost half a mug of my lukewarm OSK Green Tea on my laptop's (aka Judith). I thought to myself, "Oh shit, this is it...this is goodbye. After almost six years, this is it." Judith froze. The music that was playing was abruptly cut off. I quickly took out the power plug and ejected the battery.

Judith (February 2007)

After attempts of drying/draining her, I still thought she would have been a lost cause. However, after some advice from Kamil and Faizul (who I called). Judith managed to be switched on the following day, although once Windows booted up, the laptop hanged permanently. I gave it another day of drying and finally she worked as well as she did before. :) Question is, did the green tea ingredients save Judith? :)

Thus I now recommend OSK Green Tea for office consumption and Toshiba laptops for optimum durability ;)

My daily drink at work; OSK Green Tea (available in Giant) :)

No comments: