Wednesday, March 14, 2007

2007 finally kicks in

Well, CNY07 is over and 2007 has finally kicked into full gear. *Pants* Gawd, what a horrid week it was last week. Late nights, flu, and missed gym sessions were the only things happening. Thank God that's over.

'The Phantom Of The Opera' preview thingy is done for too. That was pretty much the highlight of the horrible week.


Me & Choo posing by the bunting

Mags & I being 'wine-y'

Me...*pif*

Nads & Me

Lis & Me

PR Bry does his stuff

RAPRs & a Nij


Today is CS' final day after 4 years being a RAPR. *haih* Guess I better step up (eventually I have to anyway) and try to help fill the void in the office. But I'm sure I'll do fine as long as my colleagues are with me ;) Thanks for everything. The talks, the crap, the 'skin me alives' and 'vomit blood' :) They will be missed.

CS & I

No comments: