Friday, November 09, 2007

Livin' the dream with The Supremes

Yesterday was yet another festive holiday (Deepavali/Diwali) in the country but we had to work for our biggest event this year; 'The Former Ladies of The Supremes' concert in Hilton KL. Call time was 8am but got there a little later. Bah. Work. Public Holiday. Bah!

Little did I know that I would be livin' the dream by the end of the night. :)

Was put in charge of assisting my client Corum Timepieces to keep track of their multi-digit worth of watches on the models assigned for the runway last night. OK, being 'backstage' where the models are at is cool (having done that last year at MIFA). Assign assign assign. Had to get their names one by one and tag the watches accordingly (we're talkin bout RM1.5m worth here). Off they went to the stage and did their stuff. Blah blah, they came back and had a 1 hour break during the performance from The Supremes (former ladies that is..).

It was not 'til the end of the night (the finale) at about 12am, that made the entire day worth it. As soon as the models were done and got back into the room (I had the task of retrieving watches before they leave), it was like mini pandemonium in there and it felt so damn surreal.

*BAM!*topless chick *BAM!*girl taking off her leggings *BAM!*another topless chick *BAM!*another girl who took off her bottom revealing g-string *BAM!*yet another topless chick! *BAM!*girl in front of me surrendering watch with nipple slip. While 'nipple-slipping' I was tapped form behind, I turned around and off goes this hot chinese model saying 'Excuse me could you please help me undo this?' *BAM!* I answered as 'gayly' as I could, 'Sure no problem'. *unhook-unhook* 'Thank you' she replied. *WHAM-BAM-GAWD-DAYMN!* Its not everyday you get a whole group of girls undressing before your very eyes.

I left the room a little dazed and blur wondering if I just imagined all that due to work stress and long hours. I did not.

*sheepish smile*

6 comments:

CHER-RY said...

Next time, I'll station u elsewhere. Hahahaha.

Anyway thanks for the great help last nite. Cheers.

Hugin said...

Goddamn dude! Why did i go into advertising instead of PR?!?

Bry™ said...

*smiles*

Choo Ong said...

i envy u =,=

*Dream Weaver* said...

pervy brybry ^^

Chen-Chen said...

hey bro, action speaks louder than words lolx :D