Friday, November 30, 2012

A Brief Bryday History Lesson

Once upon a regular Friday, I decided to upload a music video onto Facebook to lift thr spirits of my fellow friends and aquaintances that are on my list (..or to those who gave a sh*t anyway). The song I chose was Friday, I'm In Love by The Cure. After some attention was given to the video I posted, I decided that I would make it a weekly thing.
 
Initially dubbed the Bryday Song Of The Week, the original theme of Brydays featured 80s pop and dominated by music from boybands of the late 90s n early 2000s. After over a year of Brydays. it has evolved to crossover  genres and highlighted Youtube hits like Rebecca Black's smash Friday and Double Take's stupid Hot Problems, not forgetting Facebook Official by parody boyband Heart2Heart.
 
As the saying goes.. Happy weekend peeps!
 
 

No comments: