Monday, August 14, 2006

Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah (Today In History)

Today (14 Aug), two years ago, I started working full time after my college studies for the first time. At age 23 1/2, everything looked so bright and shimmery. "Wow, finally I have a job! I'm making my own money!". Sure, initially, the money wasn't great, but working was a new experience to me. Everything looked great. Life was good.


My first day (The Village Special Screening; with Nigel)

Fast forward two years, and here I am writing this. Gone are the bright, shimmery lights of life. Sigh. What exactly happened? I really don't know. Something has definitely changed, inside and out (Yes, yes, I may have shed 20 kilos but thats not what I'm talking about).

July 2K6 was definitely a rough patch for me. Shit happened. And the shit hit the fan. But it's not July anymore.

Sigh. Just last week I thought things were looking up. An almost flawless week of work. or so I thought. It's funny how 1 mistake can bring it all crashing down again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bry...be strong!

GO GO POWER RANGERS..!!!

:p