Wednesday, October 10, 2007

On Screen Bry


Two Sunday's ago, I helped Milk film a short demo trailer for his ambitious project "Post 2020" (i think) at Linus' house where he rented equipment like lights, a fan, and even a big greenscreen thingy. Haven't been on camera with Milk since the 'almost' award winning "The Defiled" at the MVAs which was like....3 years ago i think?

Filming in front of a greenscreen was fun. This must have been how Hayden Christensen felt while filming Star Wars II & III. I play a futuristic Malaysian cop who dodges bullets, walks atop a futuristic train, etc. Pretty short shoot for a trailer though. Hmm.. I wonder how it'll turn out, but knowing Milk, I'm sure the effects he puts in will kick ass.

Atop a speeding train

After making aquaintance with one of Linus' pals Sham, he asked if I could be an extra in HIS short film which was to be shot the following Saturday. I said "Sure". :)

Fast foward 1 week, I am handed the responsibility to portray a rich horny dude that tries to rape the protagonist's wife. Sweet. LOL. The camera equipment costs about RM100k. Daymn. The show is supposed to be submitted to Astro Kirana so I hope it gets green lit! :)

Mr. DOP (Director Of Photography) Linus Chung and brother Aaron

Will update with more pics from Sham's shoot later tonite or something. None of me in action though, as we needed to be quiet on set :).

The following Monday (2 days ago) someone from Red Communications (a local production house that did 'Gol & Gincu' & 'Realiti') called me whilst I was changing in the gym's locker room asking if I was free the next day between 12pm-6pm for a shoot as they needed a random buff guy for a drama (someone from Sham's shoot recommended me). I was like.."I ain't buff" =S. I couldn't make the date anyways as I have a day job. It felt good that someone from a company like that called though. *grin* I can't act for nuts but it does seem fun.

3 comments:

*Dream Weaver* said...

fuyoh!
BryX2's a *STAR*

Bry™ said...

=S

Anonymous said...

random buff guy....
*starts laughing hysterically*