Monday, October 22, 2007

Sweet Slumber and a Yellow Bee

Ahhhhhh.. =)

*stretches*

Finally had a good 8 hours of sleep last night. I feel refreshed!! After months and months of shitty sleep, last night is something to repeat. My damn sleeping disorder must go! I gotta stop forcing myself to keep awake and just hit the sack. Yea, let's hope for a repeat tonight!

Finally finished America's Next Top Model (ANTM) Cycle 7 (i heart CariDee) and started on Grey's Anatomy (Season 4). Good to see that things are still interesting in Seattle Grace Hospital! :) ANTM Cycle 8 here I come!

Sunday was a really hot day and was invited by Adam of Tell magazine to shoot a Volkswagen Beetle in Putrajaya. What a sweet ass car it is. Reminds me of Ian's Cooper for a day.

An exclusive first-look at the VW Beetle gallery
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brianjchong

No comments: