Monday, December 24, 2007

14 years in the making - We're all grown up!

Met up with some primary school friends whom I have not met in the past 14 years! Oh how the women have blossomed, and how the men are well...men. :) Despite fearing for my life before heading up those narrow stairs to La Bodega lounge in Bangsar Baru to meet these people, the reunion was a freaking blast! It was so nice meeting up with old childhood buddies and even those who I wasn't even close to (my 'smart kid-dumb kid' theory *wink* me being the latter). I hope that we do meet up again although some are working either in up north in Penang or down south in the Nu-water land of Singapore. Here's to you MPS peeps! *Cheers*

Can you guess which one of these ladies is my first ever crush..? *wink*

Class of '93 yo!

It was a busy day as I had an appointment with Andrea in the morning and a BBQ after the reunion. *Phew*

Andrea

MS @ the BBQ

For more pics, head on to http://www.flickr.com/brianjchong

No comments: