Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Off the beaten track

Sigh. 5 straight days of non-work pleasure and free time. Oh what a wonderful time it was. A 2 day trip to Ipoh for dinner with my brother's in-laws, waking up at 9am, then watch some TV and go back to sleep reminded me of good ol' college days. Sigh. But today, I'm back at work. Hmm... I miss my bed already. Am gonna be taking another stretch of leave on Christmas week. Woohoo! Wish I was going somewhere though. Hmm...

Here are some pics from Ipoh.

From Dusk Til' Dawn

Ducks

Persiaran Bijih Timah, 30000, Ipoh

For more pictures, head on to http://www.flickr.com/brianjchong

4 comments:

Choo Ong said...

what the fawk man!!! great photoshooting skill!!

haha! geng man!! admire your skill!!! guess i'm gonna take up a course...hehe =D

Unknown said...

very nice pics, so proud of you. wanna take pics of my dog?

Chen-Chen said...

perh!! I like that last pic!!!. hmmm...that's probably taken with Ur DSLR rite?....

Bry™ said...

wah! hahha..thanks guys! *blush*

ur dog chian siew? heheheh.. animals kinda hard leh..hmmm..why not u be my model ;)
adam, yea man my dslr.
choo. hahaha see u next week dude!