Friday, December 07, 2007

A 'secret diary' on my day off

What a weird day it was. Am on leave today. Woke up at eleven. Started watching this new British TV show called "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" starring Billie Piper (the former singer) which was recommended to me by Geri (who's most of the time right about TV shows, although I didn't go for 'Desperate Housewives' nor 'Ugly Betty' yet). For those wanting some 'Sex & the City' (and then some), go download it. Parental discretion IS advised =).

After/While watching the three episodes (1 episode = 21 mins), I Facebooked, MSNed, and had Wan Tan Mee breakfast. Was supposed to go to the gym and recce some locations in Glenmarie and USJ but I couldn't as I went to sleep at about 1+ and woke up at 5.30. Crap. Yea, I keep saying I want to hibernate, but I wanted to get some stuff done today! Sigh.

Can't really remember what I dreamt about during my afternoon snooze but there was a scene where I was eating J.Co Donuts downstairs at home as someone bought back a box. Once awakening and the clock read 5.24pm, I got up went down, and there they were. A box of J.Co Donuts. What a weird day it was.

No comments: