Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Destination: London

Today marks the first day of the 'Send Bry to London in 5 months' campaign.


Time to trim up on expenses (as if I already haven't), stay home more often, and eat less extravagant food. Do share money saving tips with me to aid the campaign.

In approximately 19 weeks from today, I should be fulfilling my dream and experiencing my first (and hope not the be the last..) time being in attendance at a WWE Raw, Smackdown, and ECW TV tapings at the o2 Arena in London, England. These are the ones that are actually shown on TV as televised episodes and not the 'House shows', which are more like practice run visits like the one my bro, his girlfriend (now wife), sis, grandpa, and Nick watched at Putra (pew-tra, as The Rock advertised it) Stadium, Bukit Jalil back in 2002 when The Rock and Y2J Chris Jericho rocked the house.


The thought suddenly occured to me when they visited the UK some weeks ago. And it is sure alot more expensive to buy flight tickets to the United States to watch them perform.

Also, as time passes, more and more classic WWE superstars would fade and it would be a real shame not watching them in their glory right before my very eyes. I would really love to watch my childhood favourite, The Undertaker beat the crap out of someone before he retires. The likes of Degeneration X - Triple H & 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels would be an unmissable spectacle.

























Destiny awaits.
Are you ready?

No comments: